Rockwall Air Duct Cleaning From Lakeside Air
Raise your quality of living through air duct cleaning! Air ducts can accumulate dirt, dander, smoke and dust. These and other air contaminants reduce your air quality and your health and well-being. The elderly, the young, those who suffer from asthma or respiratory conditions are particularly susceptible to the negative effects of low air quality. We clean air ducts in Rockwall and the surrounding areas.
Why Clean Your Air Ducts?
Air duct cleaning will reduce your cooling and heating costs, reduce airborne pollutants and improve your air quality and breathing. There are so many benefits to keeping your ducts clean! Some include:
- Improve General Air Quality
- Cut Energy Costs
- Reduce Allergens
- Reduce Pollutants
- Extend the Life of your HVAC System
We use the ferocious BrushBeast to clean your ducts. It’s four powerful vacuum motors can remove even the heaviest build up within duct systems. It is safe and effective for both duct board and metal ducts. The BrushBeast’s advanced filter bag thoroughly collects dirt, dust and debris.
How Often Should I Clean my Ducts?
The National Air Duct Cleaners Association recommends having your air ducts cleaned every three to five years. According to NADCA, strong consideration should be given to cleaning your air ducts if you fall into any of the following categories:
- You have pets that shed frequently.
- Prior to occupancy of a new home.
- After damage to your HVAC system due to fire or flooding.
- If you have someone who smokes indoors.
- There is evidence of a rodent,animal or insect infestation in your ductwork.
- If someone in your family suffers from asthma or allergies.
- You suspect mold exists in the air ducts.
- You see a visible dust released from the supply registers when air is exiting the vents.
How often to have air duct cleaning is obviously something of a personal call, but the above guidelines can help you make a good decision for your home and situation.