Clean Air for your Home from Lakeside Air
Clean air for your family. What a gift! Eliminate the dust and airborne bacteria in your home through air filtering and purfication! Clean air at home can improve you health and overall well-being! Why not attack your asthma and allergy issues by removing microbes, viruses, bacteria, tobacco smoke, pollen, allergens, dust, ash, and dirt particles? Why not have your house smell better by removing common household odors? At Lakeside Air, we are specialists in helping you breathe easier and live a healthier lifestyle. We can do that in two ways: airflow and purification. We’ll help you clean the air in your home in Forney, Rockwall, Mesquite, and Kaufman.
Airflow and Filtration:
Cleaner air starts with better airflow and the right filtration system will lead to better airflow. Our AccuClean Whole-Home air filtration system gives you all of the following:
- Removes up to 99.98 percent of allergens from the air it filters. It’s clean you will notice!
- Durable and built to last, will clean your home every day, year after year.
- Does not hinder airflow. Get the filtered air you need without shutting down air movement.
- Some systems only clean the air in a small area of your home. AccuClean cleans the filtered air throughout your whole home!
- There will be less dust in the air. Cut your dusting by up to 50%!
- Built to run silently, your air can be cleaned while your home remains peaceful!
Air Cleaning and Purfication:
The award winning REME HALO® in-duct air purifier gives you all of the following:
- Latest generation of indoor air quality (IAQ) technology.
- Capability of purifying anywhere your central air conditioning system reaches.
- Helps remove odors from cooking, pets, dirty socks, diaper pails, and musty rooms.
- Seeks to emulate nature’s process to purify the air.
- Combats indoor air pollutants like particulates, microbes and gases.
- Less pollen, mold spores dander and dust. Think how that will help your allergies!
- Reduces e-coli, MRSA, Norwalk and other airborne and surface bacteria and viruses.